At Netflix, we dispatch a high volume of titles routinely to meet the diversion needs of our developing part base. The scale and quality at which we dispatch titles is vital to our achievement in carrying these accounts to the correct crowd at the perfect time. The Title Operations group guarantees that we dispatch titles at the highest caliber and in the most proficient manner conceivable to amplify part euphoria. Netflix is looking for a person to join its Title Operations group based out of Mumbai, India.
This is an energizing open door for a Project Manager with a diagnostic attitude, a meticulousness, and who flourishes in a relentless situation. The job includes overseeing correspondence and arrangement over different partners, following and overseeing conditions and moving targets, foreseeing and moderating dangers and guaranteeing titles dispatch with a full set-up of advantages.
You will be a piece of a bigger Product Creative Operations group who will enhance ways to deal with tooling, sellers and quality to create adaptable arrangements and estimations for the nature of our advantages so we can work more brilliant and build effectiveness.
Key technical skills (not all are mandatory):
- Mid-to senior-level project management experience in a product-centric environment.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- An analytical mindset
- A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
- The ability to adapt to the Netflix culture and values.
In this role, you will:
- Own title launches from end to end. While multiple teams (internal or external) get involved at different times along the launch journey for deliverables, you will be overseeing the title and ultimately be responsible for the quality of the launch.
- Be an expert at the Netflix product and advise our stakeholders on means to improve how members interact with the title on the Netflix platform.
- Maintain the quality of the launch and mitigate risk to launch by being proactive, exercising sound judgment, and informing and influencing the concerned stakeholders.
- Partner with internal and external teams and serve as the primary point of contact on operational matters for the title.
- Constantly evaluate our workflows with the intention of improving our efficiency and effectiveness in launching titles.
Location & Type:
Mumbai, India – Full Time