Establishment of Science and Technology Austria Government Scholarship has been declared Fully Funded Austria Scholarships for universal understudies 2020 2021 to do a Ph.D. Degree. All Bachelor’s certificate and Master’s Degree candidates can apply for this IST Ph.D. Grant. AUSTRIAN DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION will cover all examinations and remaining in Austria’s costs.
The best news about the IST grant is that both BS and MS understudies can straightforwardly apply for this Research Fellowship in Austria. Anybody can apply for this worldwide grant since it is declared each year for All Nationalities holders. The term of this Austria college grant for worldwide understudies is 2-3 Years.
BACHELOR’S AND MASTER’S STUDENTS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
Students with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in biology, neuroscience, mathematics, computer science, physics, and related areas are encouraged to apply. We offer internationally competitive salaries, full health benefits, and subsidized on-campus housing in the first year.
WHAT APPLICATION MATERIALS ARE REQUIRED?
We ask you to upload the following documents to the application portal:
- Statement of purpose
- University transcripts and diplomas of all degree programs and all years you have attended and/or are currently enrolled in (in English and in original language)
- Contact information of 3 referees
All documents have to be submitted in English and copies of university transcripts also in their original language.
WHAT ARE THE SELECTION CRITERIA?
The selection committee uses a collection of indicators to evaluate the applicant’s preparedness, motivation, and potential. The following will be considered:
- undergraduate performance: overall, with a special focus on relevant field-specific courses
- reference letters provided by professors and senior scientists: one letter from industry is acceptable, but letters from an academic background are given priority; referees are asked to address analytical capabilities, technical proficiency, ability to work independently and motivation/commitment;
- statement of purpose: the applicant’s past research experience and motivation for applying to this particular PhD program: is it a good academic fit? does the program contribute to the candidate’s future career plans?, etc.;
- additional relevant skills (field-specific): demonstrated in, e.g., internships and/or participation in research projects, participation in science Olympiads, programming languages, lab techniques, etc.
Steps to Apply for this Job:
HOW DO I APPLY?
IST Austria processes applications to its Ph.D. program once a year. The application portal will be available in the Fall. To apply, you have to create an online account, which will allow you to track your application through its various stages. We do not accept applications and documents received outside of this system.
The call for 2020 has already passed, and the next call will open in the Fall of 2020. The deadline for applications is Jan 8, 2021 (23:59 CET) for PhD entry in September 2021.